Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Poem - Gubble Bubble

Gubble Bubble

I have a Friend who is very Smart!
He likes all things about Quirks and Quarks.
You know the Wavy lines and Strings of Theory?
They turn him into a Master Mind and make him Cheery.

Yet I come to Knowledge, most every part,
It pours when sharing from my little Heart.
I can see the trails of DNA, Dark Holes, and Galaxy's
As clearly, when I jump into Dreams through the Milky Way.

Now my Friend he says, when I share about God, Spirit, and Oneness,
As I struggle to answer his questions in my simple, clear and honest-ness.
That "I am messing in play and bursting with Gubble Bubble!"
Which makes me laugh and laugh, at his expressions so lovingly,

Meant to inspire, correct and further develop me,
On an Invisible path to mountains of money.
Yet never have I wanted the illusions of matter, the weight of a company.
I am most happy when Wisdom comes dancing in a simple bluesy melody.

We may be Universes of Wisdom, seemingly so far apart,
Yet we connect through smiles, glittery and shiny eyed starts.
Boisterous laughter, shouts and banter, hugs and our meaningless
Gubble Bubble, bubbling up, gubbley bubbley!

Love You...to my Quarky Friend!
play.

No comments:

Post a Comment