Saturday, November 8, 2014

This is Me, Paula Johnstone-Whitehawk, Lightening Woman





My Writings and most of my daily thoughts are Universal in theme. I try to walk a Spiritual Path and believe in Yeshua and The Holy Spirit, hoping to leave Beauty behind me. I have been practicing Traditional and Natural Medicine for over 40 years. I love Bare-foot Doctors. I am sometimes controversial and always thought provoking. I believe we should be Awake.  I am sometimes political, usually balanced in my views and I work to be a Peacemaker.  Always meant to inspire and enlighten. Forever trying to bring People and Cultures together to promote Oneness and Peace on Earth.

Paula H. Johnstone-Whitehawk
Love Always and Live Forever!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you're saying. I'm in turmoil as I speak. It's 4:40am right now and desperately needing guidance for my turmoil. I don't know what to do about someone in my life I love with everything I am. I'm told the same thing by this person. That's all I can say right now. It's affecting the stress I carry in my back that's so painful with spasms. I'm under a doctor's care with meds but it's very difficult still. If we can speck by text my email is slick2927@gmail.com. I usual get up by 10:30am . You may leave a message if you would like to and I will get back asap. My name is Mary Martinez my phone 760-271-1282 I'm in southern California. Thank you for what I have already gained from you're words . I am a believer of God, and spiritual Native American ways. God bless you , Mary

    ReplyDelete