Saturday, November 8, 2014

Spiritual Diplomacy and Colours of Love

One of my favourite activities as a young Child, was colouring pictures. I loved the idea that I could make a paper come alive from the vast choice of colour from my crayons. As I grew older that love increased as I came to learn about geography, history, and science. When I discovered the vast diversity of cultures, I learned to love the Earth and every living Being, and the wonder of colour increased. I was amazed that the World held so many Wonders!

My wonder exploded as I learned about the diversity in lifestyles, regalia, belief-systems, and cultures. Later I learn of famous People's that were Explorers, Scouts, Dignitaries, Chieftains, Kings and Queens, Individuals, Tribes, and Nations that for various reasons surpassed Cultural Barriers forging Friendships and New Paths. I learned of Diplomatic, Religious, Spiritual and Cultural Ceremonies. I also learned of horrifying stories of exploitation, greed, pain and wars. I learned that all these things happened on the Small Planet, Earth; the World that I shared with Billions.

Think about it! We share this place we call Home, with Billions of other Beings. Billions of Beings that are Human, almost 7 Billion! And then we share with other Kingdoms; Mineral, Plant, Insect, Star, Swimming, Flying and Animal Peoples. We share and depend on each Other for Everything in Life! And as I was taught and continue to learn, all we have to do is Respect Life and Love!

As a Child, and as an Adult we are to Walk in Love! This seems easy to me. I walk with an open Heart and a broad Mind.

I love the different People's I meet. I do not expect nor want them to be "just like me"! I do not want nor expect them to believe, worship, or wear the same fashion of clothes or cultural symbols like me. I relish    Learning about their differences! I want to explore the Cultural differences, in their Appearance, Homes, Stores, Ceremonies, in their Communities, and if I ever get to travel, in their Countries. I love the Festivals and the  Foods, Symbols, Souvenirs, and Religious Icons I get to learn about. I want to teach my Great Grand Children about this amazing Earth and the small Worlds we Share with others. I want to do that in Love and Respect. I want the Freedom to Move, Think, Share and Care, for All the People that The Lord and God, I Love, Created! And I believe that Others want the same rights, so they too, can teach their Great Grand Children, in Freedom and Love also.

I hope We do not want to paint the World Gray and have every One painted in Same. How boring.

I Love the Colours and Diversity of Life! I would like to see All of Humanity paint the World in the Harmonious Colours of Love and Peace. We can come together in Oneness and Celebrate our Differences.

Peace. All My Relations!

Paula Johnstone-Whitehawk, DNM, RAP, RNP

Love Always & Live Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment